Ruins... left behind.

I made a mistake, I asked God for help,
He guided me to the place, where no one cares,
to a desert of love, without love,
to a city without people
to a lonely planet
a planet without air
sofocating

I made a mistake, once
now He has to wait
I will not beg for help, nor mercy
to hell with the creators of imaginary hells
heavens and gardens of eden
to hell with angels that dessapear
from one's imagination

Making mistakes is my human nature
some time we tell lies because there is no distinction
with the reality within
what we see is the lie,
what moves us is inside, the eternal truth,
my imagination, I will be stupid if I share it with you
some have trumpled over it.

Yeah, God brought me here
I can not blame Him
to a country of atheism
to a place of no belief
I made a mistake, I listened to the man that holds the book
the book he never read
the book that never said for me to go
the book that tells me now to stay.

To late I am gone from planet earth,
to the unknown ethereal place
where secrets are not kept
to a floating place, in outspace
of honour and creation
where creation just began.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Billboards.

Un verdadero masón