Ingles I Seccion II






I was  ---- estaba o era o fui

You were  ---estabas, eras o fuiste

del verbo Ser o estar




Dearest creature in creation,
Study English pronunciation.
I will teach you in my verse
Sounds like corpse, corps, horse, and worse.
I will keep you, Suzy, busy,
Make your head with heat grow dizzy.
Tear in eye, your dress will tear.
So shall I! Oh hear my prayer.
Just compare heart, beard, and heard,
Dies and diet, lord and word,
Sword and sward, retain and Britain.


Sounds like- Suena como:  Corpse - muerto; horse - caballo; worse - peor; I will keep you - te mantendre; Suzy - susana; busy - ocupado; make you head - hara tu cabeza; with heat grow dizzy - con calentura crecera el mareo;  Tear in eye - lagrima en el ojo; your dress will tear - tu vestido se rompera; so shall I - tambien yo; oh hear my prayer - escucha mi oracion; just compare - nada mas compara; heart - corazon; beard - barba; and heard - y escuche; Dies and diet - muere y dieta; lord and word - Señor y palabra; Sword  and sward - espada y jurado; retain and britain;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Billboards.

Un verdadero masón